The Irish Security Industry Association’s (ISIA) Event & Entertainment Division represents security companies providing high quality door-supervisor and event security staff. All ISIA Event & Entertainment security division members meet the requirements of the Irish Standard, I.S. 999 and the requirements of Qualsec, the ISIA’s own quality standard. The Qualsec standard has three tiers and each member will hold Qualsec Silver, Qualsec Gold or Qualsec Platinum. All members also hold a current licence from the Private Security Authority as a contractor for Event Security. Members of this division provide services for a variety of events, security staff for concerts, music festivals, sporting events, exhibitions, public events such as state visits and government events.
If you are seeking a company to provide security services for an event, security for a concert/festival or security for an event venue please contact any of our members listed below directly or visit the find a supplier section of our site to get a quote from an ISIA member that meets your specific requirements.
Event & Entertainment Division Representatives
- Chairman – Michael McQuillan
- Vice-Chairman – Eric Boles
Members of the ISIA Event & Entertainment Security Division
- Brinks Ireland (Event Security)
- G4S Security Services (Event Security)
- Kennedy Security & Consultancy (DSP)
- Pulse Security Management (DSP & Event Security)
- Renaissance Security (DSP & Event Security)
- Safe Zone (Event Security)
- Sword Security Ireland (DSP & Event)
- ISIA Bye Laws
- ISIA Code of Conduct
- ISIA Disciplinary Procedure
- ISIA TUPE Code
Copies of all the above documents are available in 'downlaods'.