The Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA) has always had a tradition of raising standards in the Private Security Industry. The underlying ethos of the Irish Security Industry Association is based around codes of practice, standards and quality service to which members must sign up and adhere to. The introduction of licensing in 2007 has set minimum standards for the security industry and was the first step towards establishing standards across the wider security industry.
Qualsec is the Irish Security Industry Association’s (ISIA) quality standard exclusively available to members of the Irish Security Industry Association. The ISIA has partnered with CerticCS, an independent certification body with a long tradition of working with the private security industry, to independently assess and certify member’s compliance with the requirements of Qualsec.
Qualsec offers members of the ISIA the opportunity to continuously improve their business practices with three tiers of Qualsec available to them:
Benefits of Qualsec
- A mechanism for continuous improvement
- Guarantees that you are fully compliant
- Demonstrates a desire to maintain high standards
- Guarantees a focus on people (Recruitment, Training & H&S)
- Guarantees you have thought about the future of your business with the customer in mind.
- Provides assurance that your customer needs will be addressed in a timely manner
- Guarantees that you have addressed risks to your business
- Ensures participation in your association, providing you with the most up to date information, benefiting your business and your customer.