TDS Time Data Security
TDS (Time Data Security) are leading specialists in the areas of integrated Access Control, Time & Attendance and Smart Card deployments.
TDS recently achieved one of the highest security business practice standards, Qualsec Gold Standard.
Founded in 1989 TDS (Time Data Security) Ltd provides organisations with the platform to work with a knowledge based company to assist in the integration of added value components to deliver security and safety to all stakeholders. TDS’s philosophy is to support and understand our client’s business environment. This strategy has resulted in the development of industry specific solutions such as our Pharmaceutical, Aviation, Government, Education and Multinational Editions.
By focusing on the unique requirements of industry sectors TDS has been able to position itself as a market leader providing niche solutions which evolve in line with market forces, technical advancements and changing customer requirements. TDS is now established as the market leader in it’s field and provides solutions to some of the world’s leading organisations. With offices in Dublin, Cork and London TDS has an experienced team of specialists offering an unrivalled combination of product knowledge, installation and consultancy services and technical support.
With its ‘Total Access’ strategy, TDS’ CoreAccess solution satisfies the primary need of its international customer base: controlled, highly secure access to buildings, offices and plant, combined with maximum ease of use and aesthetic appeal.
CoreAccess provides real time online control enabling you to ensure on-site security and safety. The online system enables immediate validation at control points.
The CoreAccess solution is fully integrated with the leading-edge Kaba Benzing Hardware devices for Access Control. Kaba Benzing intelligent hardware terminals support all current reading methods including biometrics, iris scan, proximity cards, swipe cards and pin codes.
CoreAccess addresses the most stringent operational and high availability demands of facilities and corporations. The system includes local intelligence at several levels, ensuring that access control can continue to be enforced, even if some of it’s components are unavailable.
Core Access Key Features Include:
- Real Time Online Control
- Integrated Security Management Across Several Sites
- Multiple Access Levels
- Mustering Facilities / Real-Time Missing Lists
- Time Profiles / Expiry dates
- Full Visitor / Contractor Management Facilities
- Fully Integrated Time & Attendance Solution
- Alarm Management Capabilities
- Biometric / CCTV Capabilities
- Fully Integrated Badge Production
- Extensive Reporting Features
- Standard Interface Gateway to Third Party Systems
- Prepared for Cashless Catering
- FDA-21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Contact Name: Valerie O Flynn
- Address: 2060 Castle Drive, Citywest Business Campus,
Naas Road Dublin 24
- Telephone: (00353) 1 4663060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tds.ie