Alarm Control 24 background:
At Alarm Control 24 we provide the complete range of alarm monitoring services to homes and business nationwide. We are 100% Irish owned and operate from Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.
Our service offering can be divided into four main categories:
- Standard Alarm Monitoring
- Alarm Monitoring via our Award Winning Radio Network
- Remotewatch Live CCTV Monitoring
- Lone Worker Support.
We pride ourselves in providing innovative and cutting edge solutions to our customers. Our long range radio monitoring solution won the “Innovation in Security 2014” award at the annual Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA) Awards. Our business is about providing simple, robust solutions to our customers.
We are licensed by the PSA (Private Security Authority) to provide monitoring services in the Republic of Ireland, we are certified by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB).
We are also members of the Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA) and recently received Qualsec accreditation.
Control Room Operator Role:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Have excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and member of the public
- Be flexible and possess the ability to function in different situations
- Be a dependable team player with business maturity and enthusiasm
- Availability to work on 12 hour shift basis (nights, days and weekends)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing alarms signals received from customer’s premises including CCTV alarm activations.
- Liaising with keyholder(s), Garda and emergency services when required in line with client site protocol.
- Carry out client site protocol with respect to processing alarm activations.
- Reacting to incidents in a timely manner, meeting recognised PSA performance criteria
- Process in a professional manor inbound and outbound calls from/to alarm installers, end users and the emergency services
- Assist installers and end users with respect to alarm monitoring related queries.
- Carry CCTV camera patrols and record/report faults on a shiftly basis.
- Be vigilant with respect to health and safety in your workplace, ensuring facilities are kept clean, safe and operational
- Other security related duties that may be deemed necessary by control room supervisor or management during the course of your normal working shift
Prior experience working in an Alarm Receiving Centre or the security industry would be an advantage but not a requirement, all new control room operational staff have to complete full training prior to commencement of their role within the Alarm Control 24 Alarm Receiving Centre..
In line with Security industry standards, successful candidates are required to undergo a satisfactory background vetting, employment history and criminal record check.