Apply for ISIA Membership
The Irish Security Industry Association welcomes large and small security companies to apply for membership who are capable of meeting all of the requirements of the association.
Once you have read through the membership requirements and are satisfied that your company is in a position to meet them we would be delighted to receive an application from you. Please find below all of the documents that you require to submit an application for ISIA membership. We have also provided a check list below:
- Completed Membership Application Form
- Membership Application Fee
- Review ISIA Bye-Laws and Code of Conduct to ensure you are in a position to comply.
- Review codes relevant to the division you are applying for membership of to ensure you can comply (if applicable)
- Two signed declarations printed on company paper(please contact the ISIA for declarations)
- Copy of your tax clearance certificate
- Confirmation of insurance details
- Agree to complete Qualsec assessment within 6 months of application being approved (Guarding, Event & Electronic Divisions Only)
- Review membership fee categories
If you have any further questions about the application process please contact us and we will be happy to discuss any queries you have with you.
By becoming members of the ISIA we immediately became recognised as a company with high quality standards that could be trusted. Being a member of the ISIA has given our company a voice which shapes the future of our industry. I would recommend security companies who are serious about what they do to become members of the ISIA and make your vision for the industry a reality.