29th October 2013
We would like to invite you to attend a breakfast briefing on procuring security services.
Delegates who attend will receive updates on:
- New CCTV & Access Control Licensing - Are you breaking the law?
- Legislative changes planned for event security, locks, safes and CCTV monitoring.
- Cost v Quality when selecting a supplier
- TUPE & Security Industry Registered Employment Agreement (REA)
- Geraldine Larkin, Chief Executive, Private Security Authority (PSA)
- Sarah O'Donnell, Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA)
- Alan Durnan, Guarding Division Chairman, Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA )
Date: Tuesday, 12th November 2013
Venue: Croke Park Conference Centre
Time: 08:30 - 10:30
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with responsibility for purchasing and/or managing security services in their organisation.
How to Book
Reserve your place by emailing email@example.com or call 01-4847206